What We Inspect
Home inspections are essential for anyone buying, building, or selling a home or condo. For the the most important financial investment decision, you want to know as much information possible about what you are about to purchase or sell.
Understanding your home’s systems and components are critical when it comes to purchase, repair and maintenance decisions. A professional property inspection is an impartial third-party visual evaluation of the physical structure, electrical, heating, plumbing, air conditioning, roofing, interior and exterior.
Upon completion, you will receive a computerized inspection report detailing the condition of each item inspected with information relating to items/systems that are functional, needing repair or service, or that may require further evaluation by licensed specialists in a particular trade. Many items in the report are listed for informational purposes. The report also contains important information regarding the care and regular maintenance required to maintain your home.
- We assure the inspection of and report on, over 400 items
- We email a detailed report to you
- We point out major and minor deficiencies to give you the complete picture on your new home's condition
- We identify any major expenditures coming up so you can budget these potential expenses
- We identify any potential safety hazards present
- We show you how various systems work
- We review and explain the conditions found
What Does a Typical Home Inspection Cover?
- External Conditions & Surfaces
- Roof, Attic, Insulation & Ventilation
- Plumbing & Electrical Systems
- Heating & Cooling Systems
- Foundations, Slabs & Floors
- Walls & Ceilings
- Garage, Walls & Driveway